(If you have a PayPal account, donate through this link for 100% of your donation to come to us without any fees!)
Your Seminary Needs Your Financial Support
Good quality theological education comes at a cost. Lutheran Church-Canada, our parent body, was founded with two main purposes: missions and seminary education. We are blessed to receive financial support from synod to cover about 20% of our budget. Another 10% or so comes from tuition fees levied on our students. The rest—some 70% of our budget—must be raised through private donations, fund-raising events, and the proceeds of our general endowment fund.
There are many different ways for you to support us:
- Give immediately to our General Operating needs through PayPal or Canada Helps.
- Note: you can also set up a recurring monthly donation of $20, $50, or whatever your budget.
- Donate to the Concordia Seminary Foundation (endowment funds) through PayPal or Canada Helps.
- Send a cheque in an envelope delivered to you through our regular appeals or whenever you choose.
- Phone us, ask for the Business Manager, and donate by credit card.
- Consider a gift of shares or a deferred gift (bequest) with the help of a Gift Co-ordinator from Lutheran Foundation Canada (www.lutheranfoundation.ca).
Remember that your gifts can be directed to many different goals:
- General operating expenses
- Student aid
- Seminary Foundation (general endowment or student endowment fund)
- A named endowment fund with a restricted purpose
I thank my God every time I remember you, always in my every prayer for you all, … thanking Him for your fellowship in the Gospel from the first day until now, confident of this, that the One who began a good work in you will bring it to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Phil. 1:3-6)