Concordia’s Professor of Theology and Dean of Students, Rev. Esko Murto, has accepted a call to return to Finland and serve a congregation in Tampere. In view of his departure at the end of the current academic year (2018-19), the seminary is beginning the call process to seek his replacement.
Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary, St. Catharines, will be calling a Professor of Theology to take up office in July 2019. The candidate must be an ordained pastor of Lutheran Church–Canada or a church in fellowship with her. The preferred candidate will have:
- a strong commitment to sound, confessional Lutheran theology;
- significant parish and/or mission experience;
- an earned doctorate;
- a speciality in Dogmatic (Systematic) Theology;
- experience and/or understanding of the Canadian context;
- interdisciplinary teaching capability;
- research and writing competence; and
- a collegial personality and attitude.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their curriculum vitae by 31 October 2018 via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post to:
President Thomas Winger
Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary
470 Glenridge Ave
St. Catharines, ON L2T 4C3
One thought on “Faculty Call Process Begins”
I pray to the Lord of the Harvest that he would provide St. Catharines with a faithful servant of Christ to be added to their faculty.