In view of an impending retirement in June 2015, CLTS announces the beginning of the call process.
Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary, St. Catharines, will be calling a Professor of Theology to take up office in July 2015. The candidate must be an ordained pastor of Lutheran Church–Canada or a church in fellowship with her. The preferred candidate will have:
- a strong commitment to sound, confessional Lutheran theology;
- significant parish and/or mission experience;
- an earned doctorate;
- a specialty in Dogmatics or Old Testament;
- experience and/or understanding of the Canadian context;
- interdisciplinary teaching capability;
- research and writing competence; and
- a collegial personality and attitude.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their curriculum vitae by 31 December 2014 via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post to:
President Thomas Winger
Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary
470 Glenridge Ave
St. Catharines, ON L2T 4C3